Photoshoot tour in Rome
Capture happy moments with friends, tender moments in company but also a stolen kiss at the corner of a little street with a photoshoot tour in Rome.
Come and discover the prettiest places in Rome, accompanied by our talented photographer who will capture the unforgettable moments of your Roman holiday!
Stag and hen parties, stay for romantic couples… All occasions are good to share a souvenir of your stay in the Italian capital.
Adopt poses for a photo session of 1 to 3 hours or one of 4 hours for the most adventurous. It is up to you to choose the path that suits you best to discover the Eternal City!
– Ancient Rome :
Coliseum (secluded viewpoint) / the Monti district (the “bourgeois” district of Rome)/ Fori Imperiali / Trajan’s market / Capitol (panoramic vue) / Teatro Marcello
– Historical center:
Quirinale (the presidential palace and panoramic view) /The Trevi Fountain / Via Gregoriana (Palazzo Zuccari, the monsters’ palace) / The Spanish square and steps/ Via Margutta (the artists’ street)/ Villa Medici / The Pincio terrace (panoramic view)
– Popular renovated districts :
Ponte Sisto / Trastevere / the Gianicolo (panoramic view) / The Tiber Island / Ghetto
– Secret Rome :
The orange garden (panoramic view)/Piazza dei Cavalieri di Malta / the Testaccio and Piramide districts
Bachelor and bachelorette events :
– 1-hour tour: starting price € 20,00 per person (depending on the number of participants)
– 2-hours tour: starting price € 30,00 per person (depending on the number of participants)
– 3-hours tour: starting price € 35,00 per person (depending on the number of participants)
– 1-hour tour (a part of 1 chosen excursion) : € 120,00
– 2-hours tour (1 chosen excursion) : € 180,00
– 3-hours tour (1 chosen excursion + bonus stops) : € 250,00
– 4-hours tour (2 chosen excursions) : € 340,00
Customized excursion and personalized photo book :
Price on demand at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your pictures will then be selected, retouched and sent in high definition through WeTransfer with the delay of a week.