Helicopter Tour around Rome
Take a scenic helicopter flight over the Roman countryside from the sea to the Gran Sasso mountain! Accompanied by your qualified instructor, you will also have the opportunity to take the lead during the flight!
Depending on the chosen duration, choose your route to discover the surroundings of Rome:
- Tivoli defined by the poet Virgil: “Tibur Superbum”. You can admire three villas, two of which are classified as Unesco Heritage: Villa d’Este and its thousand fountains but also the Villa of Hadrian.
- Castel Gandolfo with the Popes’ Palace and Lake Albano, volcanic lake born from the union of two craters, one of the deepest in Italy.
- The medieval villages of Castelli Romani where great families of the Roman nobility (Orsini, Annibaldi or Colonna) found refuge in castles after the fall of the Empire.
- The Gran Sasso massif where you can admire the southernmost of the European glaciers with its 2,700 meters of altitude; the Calderone Glacier. Then you will also see Campo Imperatore and the national park that surrounds it. Finally, you will have a unique view of the Adriatic Sea, the Tyrrhenian Sea and much of central Italy.
- The Mediterranean coast with the possibility to see the sunset on the sea.
Flights with instructor
– 30 min Tour: € 450,00 (Total Price)
– 1 hour Tour: € 750,00 (Total Price)
– 1,5 hours Tour: € 1050,00 (Total Price)
Max 3 people per Helicopter
– Private transfers (Rates on request: email@example.com)
– Panoramic dinner in the mountains