Mixology Cocktail course
Disponibilité : (Availability) Every Day
11.00 a.m. or 5.00 p.m.
Min : 4 - Max : 30
English - Italian - Other languages on request
A partir de (From) 35,00 €
Mixology cocktail’s atelier in Rome
Are you amateur enthusiasts who want to impress everybody preparing some proper cocktail? You can finally become a bartender in Rome Eternal City!
Mini-course of cocktails preparation with some hints about their story and creation. Learn the origins of most famous Italians cocktails (Spritz, Negroni, Bellini….) and where they are from. Learn how to prepare different cocktails and challenge yourself and the other teams: guess the ingredients, create the flavor of a new cocktail, prepare the best drink. The bartenders will judge you on taste, cocktail’s interpretation and aesthetics. This is a hands-on experience so all participants will get to shake the drinks!
Mixology Class in a Cocktail Bar and Restaurant
Drinks to be selected: we do have the flexibility to select drinks according to your preferences:
The most popular ones: Negroni, Americano, Spritz or others according to your preference
The offer includes:
– A fluently English-speaking barman every 9-10 participants and assistant for the class
– Preparing, learning, and finding out secrets to recreating at home of 2 drinks
– Full equipment for the class
– Full-equipped bar as the class will be held inside the bar
– Hands-on class for all participants
– Taste and drink of the 2 drinks
– Served aperitif for all participants with finger food selection of the chef
Availability: from Monday to Thursday
Time: 5.30 – 7.30p.m.
Meeting point: Near Ara Pacis in heart of Dolce Via of Via Ripetta
Duration: 2 hours
Language: English or Italian
Minimum: 10 people – Maximum: 20 people
- Price: € 70,00 per person
In this trendy and central location, we can also propose the dinner served:
3-course dinner (antipasti, main course, dessert) including beverages (1 bottle of selected wine every 5 guests, coffee and water or soft drinks)
It is also possible to organize a tailor-made workshop for corporates, more information at email@example.com.
– Booking conditions: payment on booking by bank transfer or credit card.
– It is necessary to make reservations by email or by the contact form at least 48 hours in advance from Monday to Friday (subject to availability).