Treasure Hunt Team Building
Disponibilité : Every day
From 2,5 hours
Min : 8 - Max : 600
Other languages on request
A partir de 45,00 €
Treasure hunt team building in Rome
The treasure hunt team building is an exclusive BeyondRoma agency and allows you to (re)discover the monuments, artistic heritage, and legends that Rome has to offer. Divided into several teams, discover the history of the historic center through various emblematic but also secret and original places. With riddles, anecdotes, and challenges to complete, set off in search of the treasures of Rome!
Indeed, it is a team-building activity that we particularly recommend for corporate events. It is both fun and original and allows cohesion between the participants while making them discover the Eternal City through an unforgettable urban adventure.
Scavenger hunt or team rally
Availability: Every day subject to availability, with a departure at the time of your choice.
Theme: Secrets and legends of the historic center; the most popular to go in search of the historic center’s key locations, but also of hidden places, secrets, and legends…
Duration: About 2h30/3h (it is possible to adapt the duration according to your needs)
Meeting point: A restaurant, a hotel, or a square near the historic center
Route: Key places in the historic center (Trevi, Spagna, and Navona) but also hidden places, secrets, and legends, all located between Piazza del Popolo and Piazza Venezia. The historic center route does not pass through the Vatican or the monuments of ancient Rome. (Course adapted according to the point of departure and arrival, which are often near the historic center, otherwise, a transfer can be organized.)
Languages: French, English or Italian (other languages on request)
Minimum: 8 participants / Maximum: 600 participants
A tailor-made organization
The concept offers you a great deal of freedom in the organization: our employees meet you at a place defined together in the historic center, which will allow the teams to leave directly after the explanations.
At the beginning of the experience, all the participants get together, and our collaborators explain the rules of the game in the language of your choice. The rules are thus clearly defined at the beginning of the game to guarantee its smooth running.
The game kits containing the clues, a map of Rome, and pens will be given to the teams, who will go in search of places, monuments, and secrets in the historic center.
Contact with the organizer of the treasure hunt is maintained thanks to the creation of a WhatsApp group per team, which allows participants to discuss and help if necessary.
A game full of surprises
Throughout the game, participants will discover puzzles to solve, additional challenges and questions, and even a gastronomic surprise (a cannoli, an ice cream, or a tiramisu of their choice).
May the best win !
Gradually, the spirit of competition wins over the players: the teams accumulate points according to the puzzles discovered, the challenges met, and the events won. At the end of the adventure, the one who has accumulated the most points wins the game and one last treasure!
A booklet summarizing the steps, puzzles, and anecdotes discovered during the treasure hunt is offered to each of the participants as a souvenir of the event. In addition, all the photos taken by the groups and accumulated during the game by our team will be sent within 3 days so that you can keep a memory of the activity and see the photos of the competing teams!
- Price depending on the number of participants: from € 45,00 per person
The price includes:
– Customized Treasure hunt team building.
– The BeyondRoma team will oversee the event.
– Interactive stages with locals.
– Kit customization in French, English, or Italian (other languages available upon request)
– The winning team will receive as a reward a pasta kit or a Vespa, Fiat 500, or Ferrari scale model (to be determined together).
– Gastronomic stop (Mini cannolo, tiramisù or frozen dessert)
– Each participant will receive a souvenir booklet.
Other themes available
Rome Cinema: The discovery of Rome through the sets of films that were shot in the Eternal City.
Alternative Rome: An itinerary outside the historic center and the most famous places: quirky, modern and contemporary Rome!
Gastronomic Rome: A journey between Culture and Gastronomy with various stops in the best places of Roman street food. In particular, Pizza by the slice, Suppli, Ice cream, Tiramisù…
Personalization of the storytelling or the journey according to your event, your brand, the concept or the image you want to convey to the participants or your customers.
– Time-themed customization for a large watchmaking group.
– A luxury brand’s fashion-themed customization.
Tours with fun stages
We can also organize treasure hunt team building or rallies during your Fiat 500 Vintage, Bike or Segway tours.
– Meeting room reserved at your hotel for your departure briefing (for groups of more than 30 people, it is highly recommended to have a place equipped with a microphone).
– Addition of other gourmet stops during the game (Pizza & drink: € 15,00, selection of Italian cheeses and hams with a glass of wine: € 15.00, Prosecco stop: € 10,00…).
– Additional prizes for the second and third teams (from € 20,00 per additional prize).
– Professional photographer for the duration of the activity (price on request, starting at € 350,00).
– Assistants who accompany each team.
– A final possibility would be gastronomic proposals to end the hunt with an aperitif, lunch, or dinner…
For large groups, it is strongly recommended to finish in a reserved place where participants can sit or have a drink and watch the prize giving comfortably.
We offer several options to add to the price of the Treasure hunt team building:
– Final aperitif in a bar or on a rooftop
– A cocktail dinner in a bar, restaurant, private location, or on a rooftop
– Lunch or final dinner in a typical restaurant, a pizzeria, an atypical privatized place, a gourmet restaurant, with a view or on a terrace (during the summer season)… All these options are to be defined according to the size of your group, your desires, and your budget.
Conditions of sale and reservation:
– Reservations must be made by email or through the contact form at least one week in advance from Monday to Friday (subject to availability) for small groups and at least two weeks in advance for groups larger than 50 people.