Craft Beer Tasting
Disponibilité : Tous les jours
Min : 6 - Max : 50
Anglais ou Italien - Français sur demande
A partir de 30,00 €
Craft Beer Tasting in Rome
Who doesn’t have in mind an evening with friends, after a hard day’s work, over a beer? Drink of conviviality par excellence, beer is in full revival, to become a trendy drink. With this tasting, discover unique flavors and unexpected pairings!
The taste discovery is a rare and unique moment and like any discovery, it only takes on its real flavor when it is shared, so it is the perfect activity to have a great time with friends during a Stag or Hen party for example!
Craft beer workshop “From brewing to tasting”
Discover the art of brewing step by step, and its different methods, by infusion or by decoction. This key step in the development of beer makes it possible to create a wide variety, which is classified by color (blonde, reds); by type of fermentation (low, spontaneous, in the bottle, etc.) or by style (IPA, white, Lager, etc.).
You will learn that beer, when it is of good quality, can show delicacy, even nobility. Whether you are a novice or an amateur, don’t be afraid to get started with your own sensitivity and share your feelings. A tasting is always subjective and that’s what gives it its charm!
During the workshop you will discover different aspects of beer:
- Its ingredients and its manufacturing process with its different production phases
- The differences between craft beers and industrial beers
- The art of tasting: you will discover different types of beer with the master brewer (blonde, IPA, unfiltered, etc.) with an explanation of their particularities
- Time for discussions and questions at the end of the workshop with the tasting of the different types of beers studied, accompanied by aperitif boards!
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to better understand beer and its complexity, to perceive its flavors and thus better appreciate it.
Duration: Approximately 1h30
Availability: Monday to Sunday (time on request)
Languages: English or Italian – French on request
Meeting point: Ostiense district
- From 6 to 10 people: € 40,00 per person
- From 10 people to 15 people: € 35,00 per person
- More than 15 people: € 30,00 per person
Corporates special beer tasting
For corporate groups, it is also possible to organize private tastings in atypical places such as a historic lounge or a panoramic terrace and to personalize the tasting with games or Team-Building activities.
Price on request by email
You can also choose to live this experience remotely with online Italian beer tastings. Discover all our Online gastronomic activities.
– The workshop is carried out for a group of minimum 6 people and a maximum of 50 people
– Booking conditions: payment on booking by bank transfer or credit card
– Cancellation conditions: fully refundable up to 48 hours before the workshop, 50% refundable* 24 hours before the workshop
*(in case of “COVID” cancellation and upon presentation of proof, more flexible conditions)